Sunday, December 12, 2010

200 Days Left!

Today, Sunday December 12th, I am 11 weeks, 3 days pregnant! I only have 200 more days until my June 30th due date!! Woohoo!

I can't wait to be officially done with my first trimester. I need to complete 12 weeks. I think technically, you're not in your 2nd trimester until 13 weeks 3 days! So only 2 weeks to go!

It's exciting to think about being 4 months pregnant soon! Seems a lot further than the first 3 months! Silly I know, but I'm excited!

Friday I had to go shopping...I needed new shirts. Most all of my shirts, were just TOO tight! Ugh, I was so uncomfortable! As exciting as new clothes and expanding bellies can be...what a horrible experience! I just felt SO FAT! LOL! Nothing seemed to fit, nothing seemed to look good...Ugh! However, I did find like 4 new shirts, and I did feel more comfortable than before.

I've heard time and time again, that the first 3 months is the worse....sick, miscarriage risk, fear, and of course...feeling fat!! I experienced all of these things...and am happily looking forward to the good things of the 2nd trimester! Including, baby bump, energy, boy/girl, enjoying food, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment